40 Hour Online Course
This entry-level online TEFL course will get you teaching, fast. You’ll learn the key skills you need to started as a TEFL teacher, online at your own pace. It’s ideal if you’re looking to get TEFL certified fast or if you just want the TEFL theory to support your existing teaching skills.
Upgrade Your TEFL Certificate
As with all of our courses, you can add on additional training hours at any time in the future with an easy upgrade to the 100 Hour Online TEFL certificate or the top-of-the-range 120 Hour Online TEFL certificate by calling us on 0800 946 078.
What is included in the 40 Hour Online Course ?
The 40 Hour Online TEFL Course
Your 40 Hour Online TEFL Course will take you through 13 interactive modules, starting from the very basics of teaching English, all the way to giving your first lesson as an English teacher. Remember, you won't be on your own either - our expert tutors will be there to support you every step of the way.
- Module 1: Student Motivation, Teacher Roles and TEFL Methods
- Module 2: Classroom Management and Student Levels
- Module 3: An Introduction to English Grammar
- Module 4: How to Teach Grammar
- Module 5: How to Teach Vocabulary
- Module 6: How to Teach Pronunciation
- Module 7: Mistake Correction and Feedback
- Module 8: How to Teach Speaking and Writing
- Module 9: How to Teach Listening and Reading
- Module 10: Lesson Planning
- Module 11: Games and Activities
- Module 12: Cultural Awareness in the Classroom
- Module 13: Finding Work